Porzio Life Sciences (PorzioLS) seeks a full-time, ASSOCIATE MANAGER for our Morristown, New Jersey office. The Associate Manager works with the PorzioLS Transparency Services team and management g to oversee U.S. transparency services and operations, and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the services team and customers.
- Collaboration: Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in the oversight of the services and customer management.
- Business Knowledge: Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products, initiatives and goals of the business and U.S. aggregate spend compliance.
- Management/Administration: Oversee the core team responsible for providing U.S. transparency services through PorzioLS' automated reporting tool, including: (1) oversight of team procedures, workload and staffing needs; (2) review and approval of time; and (3) preparation and delivery of evaluations.
- Services: Act as the project lead on customer projects, including: (1) providing project management and compliance guidance and expertise while interacting directly with customers; (2) overseeing seasonal reporting initiatives; (3) providing timely and practical advice and support for questions and concerns regarding U.S. aggregate spend compliance; and (4) conduct quality control review of materials and services.
- Training: Develop and deliver regular and ongoing training and education to the team.
- Marketing: Support marketing initiatives through participation in product demonstrations, conference attendance and preparation of RFPs and proposals.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in or with life sciences companies in at least one of the following areas: global commercial compliance, sales/commercial operations, or aggregate spend/transparency reporting. Alternatively, candidates may have significant technical or customer support experience in order to qualify.
- Knowledge of the various U.S. laws and codes related to life sciences sales and marketing practices.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in business/customer facing role.
- Prior project management experience.