Porzio, Bromberg & Newman's Westborough office seeks a smart, dynamic and motivated person to join our life sciences/compliance team. If you are creative, resourceful, tech savvy and interested in joining a flexible, innovative and collaborative team – this job is for you. We offer opportunities for professional and personal growth and an expanding role supporting legal and compliance work.
- Draft, update and maintain regional business plan and perform related activities and follow-up.
- Organize, attend and assist during regional events including, conferences, dinners and other programs.
- Develop and assist with proposals and engagement letters/maintain and update regional contacts
- Manage social media marketing efforts and interaction.
- Provide general project assistance.
- Support development and preparation of presentations.
- Help with day-to-day office activities and provide administrative and technical support.
Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in appropriate field, or equivalent, preferred.
- Social media experience required.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Life Science experience would be a bonus.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet company needs.
- A valid driver's license or ability to transport oneself to off-site meeting locations independently of mass transit, if necessary.
- Flexibility in schedule to travel locally on company-related business.
We are an equal opportunity employer – women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Submit a cover letter and resume to Renée Davis, Manager of Diversity, Inclusion & Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.