Porzio Life Sciences seeks a full-time Data Steward for our Morristown, New Jersey office. The Data Steward works on the PorzioLS Transparency Services team providing U.S. transparency compliance services to customers. In particular, the Data Steward will work directly with the PorzioLS team that oversees customer aggregate spend and samples data and reporting processes, providing: assistance with extracting data from financial systems, performing manual and bulk data remediation, assistance with data formatting and data research.
- Collaboration: Partner with multiple internal teams in the provision of customer services and support.
- Services: Support customer projects, including: (1)obtaining, standardizing and loading data sets from Excel and financial system into online applications, (2) assessing small and large data sets and making recommendations for remediation, (3) generating and analyzing reports in order to inform data remediation processes, and (4) executing data remediation plans.
- Project Management: Demonstrate the ability to manage priorities between multiple concurrent projects with independent timelines and deliverables; complete projects in collaboration with team members; and report on status daily and weekly.
- Data and Technology: Perform analysis on flat files and spreadsheets and on data within applications; effectively leverage tools such as Notepad, Excel and Access to review, analyze and modify data sets.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Notepad.
- Project management experience or training preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet company needs during periods of heavy workload.