Porzio Life Sciences seeks a full-time, ASSOCIATE MANAGER for our Morristown, New Jersey office. The Associate Manager works with the PorzioLS Transparency Services team and management to oversee U.S. transparency services and operations, and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the services team and customers. Specifically the Associate Manager will have responsibilities relating to Porzio AggregateSpendID, our U.S. transparency reporting tool, and transparency-related projects and services, as well as personnel management, team administration, and sales and marketing.
- Collaboration: Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in the oversight of the services and customer management.
- Business Knowledge: Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products, initiatives and goals of the business and U.S. aggregate spend compliance.
- Management/Administration: Oversee the core team responsible for providing U.S. transparency services through PorzioLS' automated reporting tool, including: (1) oversight of team procedures, workload and staffing needs; (2) review and approval of time; and (3) preparation and delivery of evaluations.
- Services: Act as the project lead on customer projects, including: (1) providing project management and compliance guidance and expertise while interacting directly with customers; (2) overseeing seasonal reporting initiatives; (3) providing timely and practical advice and support for questions and concerns regarding U.S. aggregate spend compliance; and (4) conducting quality control review of materials and services.
- Training: Develop and deliver regular and ongoing training and education to the team.
- Marketing: Support marketing initiatives through participation in product demonstrations, conference attendance and preparation of RFPs and proposals.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in or with life sciences companies in at least one of the following areas: global commercial compliance, sales/commercial operations, or aggregate spend/transparency reporting. Alternatively, candidates may have significant technical or customer support experience in order to qualify.
- Knowledge of the various U.S. laws and codes related to life sciences sales and marketing practices.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience in business/customer facing role.
- Prior project management experience.