Porzio Life Sciences seeks a full-time, Regulatory Analyst for our Morristown, New Jersey office. The Regulatory Analyst ("RA") works on the PorzioLS Transparency Services team, providing U.S. aggregate spend reporting and transparency services to customers to support their compliance with federal, state, and local "Sunshine" or transparency laws.
In particular, the RA will work directly with PorzioLS customers subscribing to Porzio AggregateSpendID; our U.S. aggregate spend SaaS reporting tool. This position includes serving as a project manager and/or compliance specialist on implementations, providing customer support services for the database and customers' compliance questions, and supporting customers' data and reporting processes. Transparency Services team members also support internal product development, customer support initiatives, compliance research, and other transparency compliance and Porzio AggregateSpendID related initiatives. Also, the RA may work with customers to manually prepare U.S. transparency reports, as well as providing data remediation and support services. This includes reviewing and analyzing data from various spend sources, loading and/or remediating data files, and reviewing final jurisdictional compliance output reports for accuracy and completeness. The RA will also participate in projects by providing compliance guidance to customers on the laws, regulations, and supporting guidances impacting federal, state, and local transparency reporting in the U.S.
- Collaboration: Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders in the provision of the services and customer support.
- Services: Support multiple customer projects, which includes: (1) providing project management and compliance guidance while interacting directly with customers; (2) providing timely and practical advice and support for questions and concerns regarding U.S. aggregate spend compliance and product utilization; (3) facilitating the federal, state, and local reporting processes; and (4) providing basic technical and data support.
- Regulatory Expertise: Demonstrate (or develop within 6 months) a deep understanding of U.S. aggregate spend requirements and operations.
- Project Management: Participate in multiple concurrent projects with independent timelines and deliverables; oversee and independently manage projects or core components of projects in collaboration with team members and report on status weekly.
- Data and Technology: Perform analysis on flat files and on data within applications; effectively leverage tools such as Notepad, Excel and Access to review, analyze, and modify data sets.
- Marketing: Support marketing initiatives through participation in product demonstrations, conference attendance, and preparation of RFPs and proposals.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in or with life sciences companies in at least one of the following areas: commercial compliance, sales/commercial operations, or aggregate spend/transparency reporting. Alternatively, candidates may have significant technical or customer support experience to qualify.
- Priority will be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- Knowledge of the various U.S. laws and codes related to life sciences sales and marketing practices.
- Experience in business/customer facing role and customer support.
- Project management experience.