CHRISSY N. BRADSHAW is a Vice President for Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. In her role, Ms. Bradshaw oversees the development, implementation and support of Porzio AggregateSpendID, the company’s automated tool for the collection and reporting of payments to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organizations (HCOs).
She serves as a primary point of contact for new customers, analyzes customer reporting requirements, and directs system design and implementations. Further, in collaboration with the other Regulatory and Compliance Services Managers and Directors, Ms. Bradshaw is responsible for ensuring that all products are accurate, current and relevant to the needs of the industry. She strives to provide our customers with practical guidance and strategies for managing compliance and regulatory challenges.
Ms. Bradshaw is also a principal with Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. and a co-chair of the firm’s Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department. She served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Gail L. Menyuk of the New Jersey Tax Court during the 2006-2007 term.
Ms. Bradshaw received her J.D., cum laude, from American University's Washington College of Law, where she was the Publications Editor of the American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law. She earned her B.A. in Environmental Sciences and Policy from Duke University.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- "HCP Engagement Strategies and Contracting," CBI's 15th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 24, 2018.
- "Off-Label Communication — Deep Dive into the New Regulatory Updates and Actions," CBI's West Coast Compliance Congress, San Francisco, CA, October 17, 2017.
- New and Evolving Requirements for Pharmaceutical Representatives: Chicago, Nevada and Others, Video, July 31, 2017.
- Privacy - An Overview of Life Science Company Basics from a U.S. and Global Perspective, "Global Issues, Including the Privacy Shield," Porzio, Bromberg & Newman CLE Presentation, Helsinn Therapeutics, Iselin, NJ, July 11, 2017.
- "Global Transparency Data Analytics: What They Mean for Your Company," PCF International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Lisbon, Portugal, May 16, 2017.
- "Tap Transparency Data for Valuable Insights," CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 27, 2017.
- "The Evolution of Company Compliance Programs With An Eye Towards Monitoring," Porzio Compliance Forum, Newark, NJ, February 10, 2017.