CHRISSY N. BRADSHAW is a Vice President for Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. In her role, Ms. Bradshaw oversees the development, implementation and support of Porzio AggregateSpendID, the company’s automated tool for the collection and reporting of payments to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and healthcare organizations (HCOs).
She serves as a primary point of contact for new customers, analyzes customer reporting requirements, and directs system design and implementations. Further, in collaboration with the other Regulatory and Compliance Services Managers and Directors, Ms. Bradshaw is responsible for ensuring that all products are accurate, current and relevant to the needs of the industry. She strives to provide our customers with practical guidance and strategies for managing compliance and regulatory challenges.
Ms. Bradshaw is also a principal with Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. and a co-chair of the firm’s Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department. She served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Gail L. Menyuk of the New Jersey Tax Court during the 2006-2007 term.
Ms. Bradshaw received her J.D., cum laude, from American University's Washington College of Law, where she was the Publications Editor of the American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law. She earned her B.A. in Environmental Sciences and Policy from Duke University.
"European Healthcare Compliance Certification," Seton Hall European Healthcare Compliance Program, Paris, France, June 2015.
- "HCP Engagement Strategies and Contracting," CBI's 15th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 24, 2018.
- "Off-Label Communication — Deep Dive into the New Regulatory Updates and Actions," CBI's West Coast Compliance Congress, San Francisco, CA, October 17, 2017.
- New and Evolving Requirements for Pharmaceutical Representatives: Chicago, Nevada and Others, Video, July 31, 2017.
- Privacy - An Overview of Life Science Company Basics from a U.S. and Global Perspective, "Global Issues, Including the Privacy Shield," Porzio, Bromberg & Newman CLE Presentation, Helsinn Therapeutics, Iselin, NJ, July 11, 2017.
- "Global Transparency Data Analytics: What They Mean for Your Company," PCF International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Lisbon, Portugal, May 16, 2017.
- "Tap Transparency Data for Valuable Insights," CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 27, 2017.
- "The Evolution of Company Compliance Programs With An Eye Towards Monitoring," Porzio Compliance Forum, Newark, NJ, February 10, 2017.
- "Optimize Global Transparency Reporting and HCP Relationship Management Strategies," CBI's 7th Annual West Coast Compliance Congress, San Francisco, CA, November 10, 2016.
- "Transparency Disclosure Guidelines Around the World," CBI's 10th Annual Forum on Transparency and Aggregate Spend, Washington, DC, August 16, 2016.
- "Tips for Moving From Domestic to International Reporting and EFPIA-U.S. Reporting Requirements," CBI's 7th Annual West Coast Forum on Transparency and Aggregate Spend, San Diego, CA, May 18, 2016.
- "The Latest Transparency Disclose Guidelines Around the World," CBI's 6th Global Transparency Reporting Congress, Frankfurt, Germany, April 7, 2016.
- "Transparency Going Global: How Reporting in the US Matches Up to the O-US Reporting Regime," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC Webinar, March 3, 2016.
- "European Transparency: Lessons Learned from the American Experience," Porzio Compliance Forum, Newark, NJ, December 3, 2015.
- "HCP Relationship Management Post-Reporting - Lessons Learned from U.S. Sunshine Act," CBI 2nd Global Compliance Congress for Life Sciences, Munich, Germany, November 18, 2015.
- "Industry Benchmarking Round Table - Discussing the Lessons Learned from the First Reporting Cycles; Analyzing Reporting Gray Areas; And Planning for 2016," ACI's 7th Annual Forum on Sunshine Act Compliance & Aggregate Spend Reporting, Chicago, IL, June 8, 2015.
- "Interpreting Lessons Learned from U.S. Open Payments Reporting (Sunshine Law) into Actionable Strategies for Managing HCP Relationships and Consent Agreements," CBI's 5th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress, London, UK, April 15, 2015.