D. JEFFREY CAMPBELL is a member of the leadership team of Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. He works closely with personnel to ensure the continuous improvement of the company's products and services and to maintain the organization's leadership in the field of life sciences sales and marketing compliance consulting.
Mr. Campbell is also Of Counsel to Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C., where he served as Managing Principal for 20 years. Mr. Campbell is a member of the International Association of Defense Counsel and is active in its Drug, Device and Biotech Committee.
Mr. Campbell received a J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1985 and a B.A. from Dickinson College, where he graduated summa cum laude in 1982.
- "Like Beauty and Art, Transparency is in the Eye of the Beholder," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2017.
- "A Milestone Moment (or a Dead Jellyfish) for the Global Transparency Movement," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2016.
- Ready Or Not, Full Speed Ahead For The Global Transparency Movement," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2015.
- "Chairman's Review of Day One," CBI's Global Compliance Congress, London, England, November 16, 2017.
- Moderator, Panel Discussion, "Global Transparency Data Analytics: What They Mean for Your Company," PCF International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Lisbon, Portugal, May 16, 2017.
- "World Showcase - Adhere to Global Laws and Codes in Emerging Markets," CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 27, 2017.
- "Overcoming Consent Management Challenges," Moderator, CBI's 7th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress, London, England, April 4, 2017.
- "EFPIA Data Demonstrates the Challenges Confronting Companies," 17th Annual Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, October 19, 2016.
- "The Challenges of EFPIA Reporting are Disclosed by the Data," Pharma Compliance Europe, London, UK, October 6, 2016.
- "First Round of EFPIA Reporting: The Data Reveals the Challenges," AHM's Life Sciences European Compliant HCP Interactions & Risk Mitigation Seminar, Windsor, UK, October 4, 2016.
- "Structuring and Initiating Your Global Transparency Compliance Program," Panelist, CBI's 10th Annual Forum on Transparency and Aggregate Spend, Washington, DC, August 16, 2016.
- "Data Aggregation - Challenges with Managing Cross-Border Spend," CBI's 13th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 26, 2016.