Marc I. Eida is Director of Privacy Services with Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. Mr. Eida collaborates on the creation of new Porzio Life Sciences products and services and the management of existing offerings.
Additionally, Mr. Eida is a counsel of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Life Sciences Compliance and Regulatory Counseling Department. In his capacity with the law firm, Mr. Eida assists in the development of compliance programs for companies governing the sale and marketing of drugs and devices and the distribution of samples under federal and state law.
Mr. Eida received a J.D. from George Washington University in 2007. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Duke University in 2002.
- Co-Editor, "A Practitioner's Guide to Class Actions," Second Edition, American Bar Association, New Jersey Law Section, Fall 2017.
- "OH Know!, How the Terminal Distributor of Dangerous Drug Requirements Impact Trade and Sample Distribution in Ohio," Porzio Pharmaspective, September 6, 2017.
- "Privacy in MedTech,", AdvaMed Bootcamp, Arlington, VA, October 22, 2019.
- "Drug Pricing — From State Transparency Reporting to DTC Ads," CBI 16th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 17, 2019.
- "Compliance 101," Paralegal Convention, Iselin, NJ, October 26, 2018.
- "EU General Data Protection Regulations - Practical Considerations for Publication Professionals," ISMPP University Webinar, October 24, 2018.
- "Examine General Data Protection Regulation's Impact on Consent Management and Data Privacy," CBI's Inaugural U.S.-Based Congress on Global Transparency Reporting, Philadelphia, PA, May 22, 2018.