VITO A. GAGLIARDI, JR, is President and CEO of Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. Mr. Gagliardi sets the strategic goals of the company and is responsible for evaluating business opportunities such as geographic expansion, joint ventures, partnerships, and acquisitions. Mr. Gagliardi is also the Managing Principal of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C., and President and CEO of the other two firm's subsidiaries, Porzio Governmental Affairs and Porzio Compliance Services. In this capacity, he works closely the various Management Teams to ensure each company's products and services assist clients in operating effectively within today’s complex regulatory and legislative framework.
Mr. Gagliardi received a J.D. from Washington & Lee University School of Law in 1989 and a B.A. from University of Notre Dame in1986.
- "NLRB Circuit Breakers," Porzio Employment Law Monthly, July 2017.
- "NLRB Making America Grate Again," Porzio Employment Law Monthly, September 2016.
- "National Labor Relations Board Asks: Can You Hear Me Now?" Porzio Employment Law Monthly, June 2016.
- "NLRB's Helping Handbook Rules," Porzio Employment Law Monthly, April 2015.
- "Tips From The Firing Squad: Best Practices For Terminations," Porzio Employment Law Forum, November 15, 2017.
- "Employment Law Basics for Owners & Managers," Lightbridge Academy Owners Conference, October 17, 2017.
- "Boundaries: Staying Behind the Line," Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey, June 20, 2017.
- "Job Descriptions: Cutting Edge Tips For Ensuring You Get It Right The First Time," Porzio Employment Law Forum, November 15, 2016.
- "Social Media - New Challenges and Opportunities," CBI's 13th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, April 26, 2016.
- "Internal vs. External Investigations - How Far Have We Come?" Porzio Compliance Forum, December 3, 2015.
- "Tips on How to Manage Employees Without Violating Federal Law," Porzio Employment Law Forum, November 20, 2015.
- "Cutting Edge Developments in Law and Regulation that Impact the Operation of Your School," ASAH's 38th Annual Conference, November 13, 2015.
- "Human Resources & Employment Law - National Labor Relations Board," ASAH's 2nd Annual Symposium, March 6, 2015.