"Enhancing Patient Centricity: Communication and Involvement," September 25, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Speaker: Jennifer A. Romanski
This must-attend event for medical product industry stakeholders brings together regulatory practitioners, industry experts, and government officials to engage on the latest trends and updates in advertising and promotion through panel discussions and case studies.
Practical Takeaways: Explore the current state of off-label promotion, how to evaluate and use real-world evidence, and the increased focus on scientific exchanges.
FDA Speakers: Representatives from CBER, CDER, CDRH, and CVM will provide the latest information on policy, enforcement, and future initiatives.
Peer Interaction: Network with and learn from legal and regulatory experts.
- Utilization of Real-World Evidence
- Scientific Exchange
- Digital Health Technologies and Communications
- Operationalizing FDA’s Recent Guidance Documents
- OIG Compliance Trends and Significant Developments
- Submissions of Promotional Materials
- FDA Enforcement Actions
- Effectively Responding to FDA Warning Letters
- Advertising and Promotion Requirements for Biologics and Biosimilars
To learn more, please click here.