Whether you have recently taken on compliance responsibilities, are about to set up a new compliance structure, are in the midst of revamping your existing program, or you simply need a refresher, this course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the compliance framework and practical approaches for addressing challenges and effectively managing compliance in a medical device company.
Key Agenda Topics
- Identifying and mitigating compliance risk areas
- Practical benchmarking guidances on how to build and maintain an effective compliance program and implement best practices
- The AdvaMed Code of Ethics, OIG guidances, recent government enforcement initiatives and court decisions
- An Industry Panel: The real world experiences of medical device compliance leaders
- Interactive discussion of a hypothetical case study; group breakouts
This program is intended for in-house personnel with healthcare compliance responsibilities, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar companies, who may be in Compliance, Legal or other relevant areas such as Quality Assurance, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Clinical Research.
To learn more, click here.