This course, created by AdvaMed and Porzio Life Science, has been designed for those who have recently taken on compliance responsibilities, are currently revamping an existing program or simply require a refresher. This one and a half day program will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the current compliance framework; practical, hands-on approaches for addressing challenges and hurdles; and methods to effectively manage compliance within a medical device company. This course is recommended for in-house personnel with healthcare compliance responsibilities, those who may work in Legal, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs and other related areas. Individuals who approve corporate, medical, promotional and investor communications, train company and third party staff on compliance topics, and monitor or audit compliance operations would greatly benefit from participation in this unique program.
- Group breakouts and interactive discussions of hypothetical case studies
- An in-depth look at major risk areas, compliance challenges and mitigating those risks
- Benchmarking guidances on how to build and maintain an effective compliance program as well as implement best practices
- A comprehensive review of the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, OIG guidances, recent government enforcement initiatives and court decisions
- Learning from the invaluable experience of real world medical device compliance leaders
To learn more, please click here.