Porzio Life Sciences and AdvaMed have once again teamed up to create a program exploring some of the more complex issues facing medical device companies of all sizes.
Individuals who manage healthcare compliance in medical device companies understand that their job involves many challenges where absolute issue resolutions may not be possible. This advanced program will help participants tackle some of the more complex issues that Compliance Departments across the industry must face. During each in-depth interactive session, a single topic will receive a thorough analysis of the associated problems and approaches to manage the predictable risks and unintended consequences.
This course is intended for in-house personnel with substantial healthcare compliance responsibilities. Individuals who play a key role in a company's execution of compliance strategy and plan and those who are frequently faced with difficult issues that arise in the medical device business should attend. This program also provides an invaluable opportunity for more junior compliance personnel striving for a leadership role.
Agenda topics include, among others:
- Your role in compliance expectations, individual liability, financial implications of failure, and the future of compliance in medtech
- A complex starting point: Assessing your company's risk profile with senior management
- The Protean new selling model: New demands from (potential) customers and managing the associated risks
- First Amendment rights for medical device companies
- Privacy: policies and practices
- Sales compensation: the potential land mine
- Co-marketing between medtech companies and healthcare providers
- Conducting internal compliance investigations
- Motivating your senior management and Board of Directors
To learn more, please click here.