Managing healthcare compliance in a medical device company involves many complexities; absolute issue resolutions can be elusive. This advanced program will tackle some of the thornier problems confronting Compliance Departments. During each in-depth interactive session, a single topic will receive a thorough analysis of the associated problems and approaches to manage the risks and unintended consequences.
Key Agenda Topics
- Assessing your company's risk profile and its impact on your business and compliance efforts
- Hazards presented in the new value-based medical device selling model
- The potential landmine of sales compensation
- Med Ed/Sponsorships/Grants: Things that can go wrong
- Internal investigations of complicated reported violations
- Motivating your senior management & board of directors
This program is intended for in-house personnel with substantial healthcare compliance responsibilities; individuals who play a key role in the execution of the company’s compliance strategy and plan; those who regularly address difficult issues that arise in the business. More junior compliance personnel who are preparing themselves for a leadership role also fit the ideal attendee profile.
To learn more, click here.