Porzio Life Sciences and Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C., along with the Center for Health and Pharmaceutical Law & Policy of the Seton Hall Law School, proudly sponsored the 11th Annual Porzio Compliance Forum on February 10, 2017.
Compliance Monitoring and Risk Mitigation
Over 100 attendees gained valuable insight into the next level of compliance from leaders in the life sciences industry.
This year's agenda included:
Best Practices for Risk Assessment
- Objectivity While Leveraging Resources
- Focus vs. Response to Environment
- Assessing Risk Within Your Culture
The Evolution of Company Compliance Programs With An Eye Towards Monitoring
- Industry Trends
- Prioritization of Compliance Budgets
- Auditing and Monitoring
Proactive vs. Reactive - The Changing World of Compliance Officers
- The Emerging/Dynamic Commercial Realities for Healthcare Providers and the Life Sciences Industry
- The Proactive Approach to Life Sciences Compliance in this New Challenging World