ISHA ARORA is Director of Compliance Technology for Porzio Life Sciences, LLC. In this role, Ms. Arora advises Life Science companies on the strategic use of data analytics and technology to drive compliance with governing laws, codes, and industry standards and also leads the development of the Porzio Life Sciences technology solution offerings.
Ms. Arora is a compliance professional with multiple years of experience consulting in various stages of Life Sciences organizational growth, compliance program development, transparency data reporting, and third-party management. She has in-depth knowledge of the PhRMA Code and industry regulations and has also spent extensive time developing strategic frameworks for clients around risk management, data analytics, auditing and monitoring, and written compliance policies and procedures.
Prior to joining PorzioLS, Ms. Arora held in-house roles for both big and small Biotech/Pharma companies where she served as the compliance business partner responsible for leading strategic business initiatives. Most recently, Ms. Arora was the Principal/Owner at INGEN LLC, a consulting services firm focused on the development and maintenance of an effective compliance program through data and technology integration.
Ms. Arora received her Bachelor of Science degree, concentrated in Finance and Healthcare Management, from Northeastern University, D’Amore McKim School of Business in Boston, MA.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- "Transparency and Aggregate Spend – Expansion of the Sunshine Act and HCP Risk Management," 6th Annual Compliance Congress for Specialty Products, Speaker, Virtual - All Digital Format, On Demand Session, September 21-24, 2020.
- 2020 CBI Auditing and Monitoring Conference – Speaker and Panelist
- Featured Speaker at EXL 2017, 2018 & 2019 Aggregate Spend and Open Payments Conference
- 2019 CBI Data Analytics and Decisions
- 2019 CBI Speaker Programs2018 9th West Coast Compliance Conference